Re: using syslog to capture RAISE notices

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: using syslog to capture RAISE notices
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I compiled with the default FreeBSD install:

CONFIGURE_ARGS= --enable-locale --enable-syslog --with-CXX \
                --docdir=${PREFIX}/share/doc --with-
libdir=${LOCALBASE}/lib \
                --with-includes=${LOCALBASE}/include

What's this Use_syslog?  Is that a user configurable item?
I am seeing nothing in syslog.  The raise is working:

test=# CREATE FUNCTION test() returns int8 AS '
test'#     BEGIN
test'# raise DEBUG \'this is dan raising a notice\';
test'#         RETURN 1;
test'#     END
test'# ' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
CREATE