Data Migration Wizard & FoxPro memo question

От Paul Haddon
Тема Data Migration Wizard & FoxPro memo question
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I'm trying to convert some Visual FoxPro databases across
to Postgresql. I came across pgAdmin II and it's working
well except for the memo fields.

When I migrate a FoxPro file the structure is created
correctly, with the memo field being set up as a text
field; but no data is subsequently inserted into
Postgresql. Looking at the logs shows '' as the data
to insert into the text(memo) field.

Is this a known problem, a settings issue on my part
or a version issue (pgAdmin, odbc, Posgres etc)?

Thanks

Paul Haddon
Technical Services Manager
Hartingdale Internet