Re: System Table Query

От John Bell
Тема Re: System Table Query
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Stephan.  I've found the relevant pg_proc
entries now and am able to proceed.  Are there any
ancillary sources of information on the system tables
(other than the source, which is a bit too easy to get
lost in!) over and above what comes in the standard
documentation, which I find bit thin in this area for
my purposes?

Regards,
John Bell

 --- Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com>
wrote: >
> On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, [iso-8859-1] John Bell wrote:
>
> > Can anyone tell me where the ON DELETE <action>
> and ON
> > UPDATE <action> rules for foreign keys are stored
> in
> > the system tables.  I would have expected to find
> them
> > in one of the relevent pg_trigger entries (ie. one
> > with a tgtype of 9, 17 or 21).  However there is
> no
> > difference in these entries regardless of the
> value of
> > <action>.  I have also scoured other system tables
> > no avail.
>
> It's based on the function called by the trigger
> (tgfoid).

- Vote for your nominees in our online Oscars pool.