pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql/ oc/src/sgml/catalogs.sgml oc/src/sgml/r ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/03/06 15:35:02

Modified files:
    doc/src/sgml   : catalogs.sgml reference.sgml
    doc/src/sgml/ref: allfiles.sgml comment.sgml
    src/backend/catalog: heap.c pg_type.c
    src/backend/commands: creatinh.c define.c remove.c
    src/backend/nodes: copyfuncs.c equalfuncs.c
    src/backend/optimizer/prep: preptlist.c
    src/backend/parser: gram.y keywords.c parse_coerce.c
                        parse_expr.c
    src/backend/tcop: utility.c
    src/backend/utils/adt: format_type.c
    src/backend/utils/cache: lsyscache.c relcache.c
    src/include/catalog: heap.h pg_attribute.h pg_class.h pg_type.h
    src/include/commands: defrem.h
    src/include/nodes: nodes.h parsenodes.h
    src/include/parser: parse_coerce.h
    src/include/utils: lsyscache.h
Added files:
    doc            : dominfo.txt
    doc/src/sgml/ref: create_domain.sgml drop_domain.sgml

Log message:
    Ok.  Updated patch attached.

    - domain.patch -> source patch against pgsql in cvs
    - drop_domain.sgml and create_domain.sgml -> New doc/src/sgml/ref docs

    - dominfo.txt -> basic domain related queries I used for testing
    [ ADDED TO /doc]

    Enables domains of array elements -> CREATE DOMAIN dom int4[3][2];

    Uses a typbasetype column to describe the origin of the domain.

    Copies data to attnotnull rather than processing in execMain().

    Some documentation differences from earlier.

    If this is approved, I'll start working on pg_dump, and a \dD <domain>
    option in psql, and regression tests.  I don't really feel like doing
    those until the system table structure settles for pg_type.

    CHECKS when added, will also be copied to to the table attributes.  FK
    Constraints (if I ever figure out how) will be done similarly.  Both
    will lbe handled by MergeDomainAttributes() which is called shortly
    before MergeAttributes().

    Rod Taylor