Win2k ODBC Data Sources do NOT include Postgres

От Eric Webber
Тема Win2k ODBC Data Sources do NOT include Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
For some reason, my win2k ODBC data sources do not
include the option to add Postgres.  How do I add that
as an option to the list of ODBC sources which can be
added ?

I have a postgres database on linux I wish to access
via thekompany's DataArchitect tool which is running
on Win2k.  Is there an ODBC driver of Win2k  for postgres
running on Linux ?

warmest regards,

Eric Sean Webber
streethockey@ureach.com