Re: POSTGRESQL CYGWIN - Configuration

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: POSTGRESQL CYGWIN - Configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Raveendra,

Please keep you replies on-list!

On Mon, Mar 04, 2002 at 11:28:56PM +0000, Raveendra Yerraguntla wrote:
> I will be trying sometime tonight.
> I need to reinstall for my course-work.
> Part of it is change/enhance features and test and install.
> I will be mailing more frequently.
> I appriciate your patience.

I hope that you realize that I am not "Technical Support" for
Cygwin PostgreSQL and that I *volunteer* my time and energy to
maintain this Cygwin package.  Additionally, I answer questions on
<pgsql-cygwin@postgresql.org>.  These activities are my attempt to give
back to the open source community.

The point of the above is to set your expectations appropriately.
Please don't assume that I will answer all of your questions -- although,
I will certainly help if I can.

Jason