Networking support for postgres isn't working.

От Antonio Gennarini
Тема Networking support for postgres isn't working.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi.

I'm running version 7.1.3-2 of postgres on my RedHat7.1.
Well, I would like to use gnome-db and it seems to not work because postgres is refusing network connections. I've made
myhost available in the pg_hda.conf file but still nothing. Yet, I've been told that the postmaster should be initiated
withthe -i option for network support. COnsidering that I installed the rpms for my distro I was wondering why the
packagedversion I'm using isn't takeing care of using the -i option. Anyway, how can I tell the postmaster to start
withthe -i option during boot time. Must I just add the -i option to all the postmaster call that come up in the
/etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresqlfile?

Thanks

--
                 Antonio Gennarini