Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin2 UTF-8 support

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] pgAdmin2 UTF-8 support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Le Lundi 25 Février 2002 10:55, vous avez écrit :
> Does it matter? I thought it was the client encoding that mattered: I would
> guess that it should be set to EUC_JP.

I tried EUC_JP, it does work. This is a Japanese encoding for Unixes. We need
its Windows equivalent, if exists. It could be added to PostgreSQL using
recode.

ISO-8859-8 should work for Hebrew on the client side. I sent a mail on ODBC
to ask for testing.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel