pgsql/src backend/access/hash/hashfunc.c backe ...

От momjian@postgresql.org (Bruce Momjian - CVS)
Тема pgsql/src backend/access/hash/hashfunc.c backe ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@postgresql.org    02/02/24 23:06:52

Modified files:
    src/backend/access/hash: hashfunc.c
    src/backend/utils/cache: catcache.c
    src/include/access: hash.h

Log message:
    I've attached a simple patch which should improve the performance of
    hashname() and reduce the penalty incured when NAMEDATALEN is increased.
    I posted this to -hackers a couple days ago, and there haven't been any
    major complaints. It passes the regression tests. See -hackers for more
    discussion, as well as the suggestion from Tom Lane on which this patch
    is based.

    Unless anyone sees any problems, please apply for 7.3.

    Cheers,

    Neil Conway