Financial support for replication programmer needed

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Financial support for replication programmer needed
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
One of the main replication people would benefit from some financial
support in his work in getting replication into 7.3.  He is currently
working as a consultant and would be able to devote much more time to
replication if he had some financial backing.  If you or your company is
able to provide such support, please let me know and I will forward his
name to you.

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: