Re: fmgr_info: function 20071: cache lookup failed

От Jean-Michel POURE
Тема Re: fmgr_info: function 20071: cache lookup failed
Дата
Re: fmgr_info: function 20071: cache lookup failed  (Jean-Michel POURE <jm.poure@freesurf.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Dear Stephan ,

> Is 20071 the oid of the function in question?
Yes, as from the error message. It is quite surprising.

> Can you give a standalone example that gives the error?
After updating a PLpgSQL function of a trigger on table foo with CREATE OR
REPLACE using latest version of pgAdmin2.

If I run "UPDATE TABLE foo SET foo_timestamp = 'now' WHERE .... sql clause"
will return an error. It seems to be a migration problem.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel