Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL

От Marc G. Fournier
Тема Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL
Дата
Re: SET NULL / SET NOT NULL  (Vince Vielhaber <vev@michvhf.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
this isn't making any sense, unless the qmail installation that Vince has
running for relaying is hosed?  The queue on postgresql.org itself is near
empty, and looking at the full headers for recent messages, delays are
quite small except for those postings that have to be approved ...

The thing is, I know I saw a thread between you and Tom with a subject of
elog ...

I'm still looking ...