[ADMIN] Problem while connecting pgAdmin II v1.2

От sreedhar" (by way of Jean-Michel POURE
Тема [ADMIN] Problem while connecting pgAdmin II v1.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

What version of PostgreSQL do you use?
I sent a copy of your email to the pgAdmin-hackers list.

Cheers,
Jean-Michel

**********
Hi all,

Thanks alot for response. I installed pgAdmin II v1.2. But while connection
i am getting the following error.

"An Error has occured in pgAdminII : frmConnect.cmdConnect_Click"

Number : -2147467259
Description : Error while executing the query:
ERROR: Attribute 'datlastsysoid' not found.

Please let me know how can I connect .

Regards,
sreedhar