Re: [HACKERS] Feature enhancement request : use of libgda

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Feature enhancement request : use of libgda
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Wow!  100% agree.  I have felt this way for a long time, that IRC and
AIM are valuable technologies for helping new developers along.  I am
currently working with someone in India who wants to work on the buffer
manager.  I worked with him via AIM on the TODO list items, and he will
look over the code and make a posting to hackers soon to describe the
item he wants to tackle.  (In fact, I am chatting to him right now and
he has already posted to hackers list.)

The ability to ask a few questions in real-time is invaluable for
improving the output of contributors.  Getting people past those few
stumbling blocks makes a huge difference.

I am bmomjian on the #postgresql channel of EfNet, and bmomjian on AOL
chat (AIM).  I look forward to helping anyone who needs it.  I used to
have long phone conversations over code issues, and I can do that too.