Re: interval and timestamp change?

От Brent Verner
Тема Re: interval and timestamp change?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
[2002-01-26 18:46] Chris Ruprecht said:
| Ted,
|
| Tom (Lane) told me a while ago that they changed timestamp and time
| to be SQL92 compliant and they changed the way this now works.
|
| Here is Tom's explanation from that time:
| TIME is a reserved word now, or at least more reserved than it used to
| be.  You'll need to write 'now'::time or CAST('now' AS time).  Sorry
| about that, but SQL92 requires it...

'NOW' is not a standard keyword.  The /standard/ keywords for
current time (and company) are: CURRENT_TIMESTAMP CURRENT_TIME CURRENT_DATE LOCALTIME         *** not implemented in
postgresqlLOCALTIMESTAMP    *** not implemented in postgresql

You should be using one of the above supported keywords instead
of 'NOW'.

cheers. brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: