Re: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at driver load attempt.

От Dries Verachtert
Тема Re: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError at driver load attempt.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello,

Can you please check which javac you're using? You can check this with 'which javac'. This will probably say
/usr/bin/javacwhich is a part of the kaffe rpm in redhat 7.2. Kaffe is an open source implementation of a java virtual
machineand class libraries (http://www.kaffe.org) and is't completely finished yet. You can remove this kaffe package
with'rpm -e kaffe' if you only want to use the sun jdk or you can use the full path to the javac of the sun jdk or
maybeyou can change the path to /usr/java/bin/:${PATH}.

Kind regards,
Dries