Re: Problem in ResultSet#getTimestamp() of 7.2b4

От Ryouichi Matsuda
Тема Re: Problem in ResultSet#getTimestamp() of 7.2b4
Дата
Re: Problem in ResultSet#getTimestamp() of 7.2b4  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-jdbc
Barry Lind wrote:
> Then however I did try your last query:
>
> select 'now'::timestamp without time zone;
>
> and this does fail for me with the string index out of bounds exception.

An attached patch corrects problem of this bug and fractional second.

The handling of time zone was as follows:

  (a) with time zone
      using  SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss z")
  (b) without time zone
      using  SimpleDateFormat("yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss")

About problem of fractional second,
Fractional second was changed from milli-second to nano-second.

Вложения