Re: Pattern Matching on Columns

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Pattern Matching on Columns
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
If I understand you right:
1. You have a column which contains blocks of text,
which may be multi-line.
2. You want to find out how many of those lines match
a given pattern?  Or you just want to extract those
lines?

A function using pl/perl looks like your best bet.
Perl regular expressions could do what you want quite
easily.

majordomo@postgresql.org)