Re: limiting access to (through) views

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: limiting access to (through) views
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 09:47:21AM -0500, Glenn MacGregor <gtm@oracom.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need to limit access to certain rows of a table.  It was suggested to do this via a view, but it seems to me that I
needthe current username that is logged in to do this.  Also I need to get info from another table inorder to make this
work. Can I have multiple selects in a single view using the output of one in another?

You would want to use session_user or current_user. For now these are both
the same, but eventually they may not be.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: "Glenn MacGregor"
Сообщение: Re: limiting access to (through) views
От: Wei Weng
Сообщение: Re: Count Total on a limited query?