Re: Long-running DELETE

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Long-running DELETE
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Jeff Boes wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Jan 2002 21:13:49 -0800 (PST)
> Stephan Szabo <sszabo@megazone23.bigpanda.com> wrote:
>

> > On 15 Jan 2002, Jeff Boes wrote:
> >
> > > update pg_triggers set tgenabled=false;
> >
> > I don't think tgenabled works.  You'll probably need to set reltriggers to
> > 0 on the pg_class row for the table (and then reset it to the correct
> > value afterwards).
> >

> I can't confirm that one, but I did find that things got a lot faster
> when I also did
>
>   update pg_trigger
>   set tgenabled=false,
>     tgdeferrable=true,
>     tginitdeferred=true
>
> for each of the associated triggers.

Hmm, that'd make the actual trigger calls wait till end of transaction.
If you were running the deletes in a transaction, that'd make the delete
parts go faster, but the commit should take a while.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: limiting access to (through) views
Сообщение: Re: limiting access to (through) views