The PGDG RPM packages don't seem to work for Mandrake 8.0

От Mel Roman
Тема The PGDG RPM packages don't seem to work for Mandrake 8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Hello:

I recently downloaded the PGDG RPMs from the site below:

ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/binary/v7.1.3/RPMS/mandrake-8.0/

I running Mandrake 8.0 (which came with postgresql 7.0) and wanted to move up to postgresql 7.1.  I removed the old
installationof postgesql 7.0 and then (using the Mandrake software manager) tried to install the 7.1 RPMs.  I got an
errormessage saying that this package was intended for a different architecture.

Is there some place I can get an RPMs for postgresql 7.1 which will work with Mandrake?  Am I doing something wrong?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance,

Mel Roman
melroman@canada.com