Re: Resources

От Chester Carlton Young
Тема Re: Resources
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
In regards to not being able to change tables, a common trick (eg, in
data warehousing) where tables are read only, is to have a trigger on
the table populate a secondary table with good index info (like ripping
street name out of the address) and the oid of the original row.  The
query is a little more complex, but very good performance.