Re: doc/src/FAQ/FAQ.html changes

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: doc/src/FAQ/FAQ.html changes
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Bruce Momjian writes:
>
> > > Bruce, don't we want to put the FAQ into DocBook, so half the formatting
> > > and linking problems are gone?
> >
> > I guess we could.  I am no docbook fan and am concerned about
> > duplicating some of the stuff I do in HTML.
>
> What stuff and why would you have to duplicate it?

Well, I do things like smallcaps and some other stuff.  With HTML I know
how it is going to be rendered, while with SGML, I am never sure ---
even simple stuff like <command> comes out in bold, as you already
observed.

Сообщение: Re: doc/src/FAQ/FAQ.html changes
Сообщение: Re: doc/src/FAQ/FAQ.html changes