Re: PostgreSQL and CVS DLL

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and CVS DLL
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Norman,

On Wed, Jan 09, 2002 at 08:45:26AM -0500, Norman Vine wrote:
> Postmaster crashes immediately apon any connection for me
> with any Cygwin dll later then Dec31 2001.
>
> Is this just me ??

I'm using a Cygwin DLL that I built on 2001/1/2 but it didn't have all
of the latest Cygwin source (at the time) in it.

> I apologize for the personal mail but I don't really have a
> good bug report for the list other then above so I though
> I would check with you first.
>
> Feel free respond to this on an appropriate list :-)

Hmm...

Please play the snapshot game to determine when (and if) this problem was
introduced and report your finding backs to the Cygwin and/or PostgreSQL
lists as appropriate.

Thanks,
Jason

Сообщение: Re: About patches to PostgreSQL 7.1.3 for readline 4.1 & 4.2 in Cygwin
Сообщение: Re: About patches to PostgreSQL 7.1.3 for readline 4.1 & 4.2 in Cygwin