Re: [HACKERS] PL/(pg)J

От Ned Wolpert
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PL/(pg)J
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Same here.  This will be neat when its done.  I did have a quick question
for you... are you using beanshell(or bsh, etc) to execute the stored
procedures?  What is your plan for 'compiling' the code request to be
handled by the java process?

--- Barry Lind <barry@xythos.com> wrote:
> Laszlo,
>
> Keep us informed of your progress.  I for one am very interested in what
> you are doing here.
>
> thanks,

=====
Virtually,        |                   "Must you shout too?"
Ned Wolpert       |                                  -Dante
wolpert@yahoo.com |
_________________/              "Who watches the watchmen?"
4e75                                       -Juvenal, 120 AD

-- Place your commercial here --                      fnord