Re: tool for synchronizing databases

От Chris Albertson
Тема Re: tool for synchronizing databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
How tight must to synchronization be?  Is it OK to sync them
every day or must it be done per transaction?  What
size is the database?
Also how are the two servers connected, a fast 100BaseT
link or by a phone modem?  There is no general tool but
you may be able to do what is needed depending on the
answers to the above.

> On 2 Jan 2002 at 12:58, Jorge Sarmiento wrote:
> > what tool can I use to synchronize two databases located on two
> > different servers?

=====
Chris Albertson
  Home:   310-376-1029  chrisalbertson90278@yahoo.com