Re: date/time formats in 7.2

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: date/time formats in 7.2
Дата
Список pgsql-general

The one variant I'd like it to accept is 'yyyy-mm-ddThh:nn:ss', as in
'2001-12-31T13:30:46'. This is the ISO-8601 format that perl's Time::Piece and I
think at least one other perl date module use as their 'standard ISO' output
format, and the default format that's closest to what Postgresql 7.1.3 seems to
accept. For now, I'm taking  a string that looks like the above, replacing the T
with a space with Perl, and then inserting the value into Postgresql. Not a huge
deal, of course, but it might make it a little more convenient for some of us.
Thanks,

Wes Sheldahl

Thomas Lockhart <lockhart%fourpalms.org@interlock.lexmark.com> on 12/28/2001
10:39:42 PM