Re: TODO question

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: TODO question
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I am not sure why this is on the TODO list, as opposed to having been
> fixed out-of-hand; it sure doesn't look complex to the naked eye.
> Perhaps there were some compatibility concerns, or some other issue.
> Pavlo would be well advised to go search the archives for awhile to
> understand the background of the TODO item.

It has the potential to break existing queries so I don't think we were
worked up about fixing it quickly.  Whoever does will have to weather
the complaints, but I agree it should be done.  :-)

There are actually lots of nice easy items on the TODO list.  Most
people that they are easy for are focusing on other things.  I found
some time to pick off some easy ones for 7.2 and I hope more for 7.3.

Pennsylvania19026