Re: tkConfig.sh vs. ./configure

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: tkConfig.sh vs. ./configure
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 01:29:42PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> Karel Zak <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz> writes:
> >  The other thing is that tcl*.h and tk.h files are in /usr/inlude/tcl8.3,
>
> There's not a darn thing we can do about that, because tclConfig.sh
> doesn't tell exactly where the include files are (which is Tcl's
> oversight, but we're stuck with it).  We could try "$TCL_PREFIX/include",
> which'd work on standard Tcl install layouts, but Debian has evidently
> managed to botch that too.
>
> >  (yes, I know --includedir= etc., but it's _standard_ latest unstable
> >   Debian...)
>
> It may be Debian's idea of standard, but that doesn't mean it's not
I agree, but change of this is probably out of our possibility...

> broken.  How are we supposed to guess where they are hiding these files,
> short of searching the entire filesystem?

I see debian/rule (build system) of tkdvi package and here is    ./configure --with-tcl=/usr/lib/tcl8.3 \
--with-tk=/usr/lib/tk8.3\               --with-tclinclude=/usr/include/tcl8.3 \
--with-tkinclude=/usr/include/tcl8.3
       Karel
-- Karel Zak  <zakkr@zf.jcu.cz>http://home.zf.jcu.cz/~zakkr/C, PostgreSQL, PHP, WWW, http://docs.linux.cz,
http://mape.jcu.cz

От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: -lperl not checked
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: TOAST performance (was Re: [GENERAL] Delete Performance)