Re: Debian patch/package for 7.2beta

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: Debian patch/package for 7.2beta
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thursday 13 December 2001 07:53 pm, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I was wanting to try out the latest 7.2beta and figured it would be cool if
> the diff to build debian packages of it was available. However, Google
> can't seem to find anything so I'm asking here.

> There are SRPMs on the ftp site, maybe there's room for the debian diff
> also?

Oliver has, I think, been having some problems with the lack of a working
DESTDIR in the perl client build.  I have the same problem, unfortunately --
but he has to meet a different set of criteria than I do with the RPM's.

Plus, the debian 'diff' is much larger than the RPM one.  And I mean _much_
larger, so Oliver has a bigger task than I do.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio