Re: Third call for platform testing

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: Third call for platform testing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 12:51:42PM -0500, Vince Vielhaber wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Dec 2001, Permaine Cheung wrote:
>
> > > And it is an x86 CPU?
> >
> > It's a mips CPU.
>
> Is there some way of connecting a hard disk to the PS/2?  My kid has
> one but I never looked at it that close.

http://www.linuxworld.com/ic_717468_6995_1-3133.html

Linux for PS2 came out of Sony/UK, apparently. It consists of:
   *  DVD-ROM for all the software   * USB keyboard   * USB wheel mouse   * 10/100 Ethernet adapter   * 40GB hard drive
w/PCMCIA connector   * PlayStation2->VGA adapter

Can't seem to _find_ it for the US ones though. Seems early Japanese
version of the PS@ had a PCMCIA slot.

Ross