Re: (2) patch against cvs for getTimestamp() problem.

От Thomas O'Dowd
Тема Re: (2) patch against cvs for getTimestamp() problem.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Barry,

This sounds good. I've been running the new patch continously with
4 different java server programs (around 20,000 lines of code) which
rely alot on timestamps with 7.2b3 for the last couple of days. The
code was failing with the unpatched driver (and 7.2b3), so I'm
confident that the change is necessary for the 7.2 release.

If its in cvs, I'll update and test the changes again.

Tom.

--
Thomas O'Dowd. - Nooping - http://nooper.com
tom@nooper.com - Testing - http://nooper.co.jp/labs