Re: Access and Boolean

От Andrew Gould
Тема Re: Access and Boolean
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You'll need to create the combo box manually.

Try this:

1.  Make a copy of your form so that you don't mess up
the original.
2.  Delete the check box controls for a boolean field.
3.  Using the toolbox toolbar, add a combo box.
4.  If you have all of the wizards installed, let the
wizard walk you through creating the combo box control
for your boolean field.  Since there are limited
choices, I would suggest using the wizard's "I will
type the values I want" option.  You will then be
asked to enter a list of values.  Later in the
process, choose "Store the value in this field" and
choose your boolean field.
5.  After the wizard has created the combo box,
position the combo box n the form and, from the menu
bar, choose View/Tab Order to fix the tab order.

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould

majordomo@postgresql.org)