Re: Bug #531: libpq: Operations following PQfinish() work.

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Bug #531: libpq: Operations following PQfinish() work.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
This is an interesting question.  Should we clear these variables for
safety.  I can't think of any other software that does this.

> Anthony Chavez (anthony@xmission.com) reports a bug with a severity of 4
>
> Short Description
> libpq: Operations following PQfinish() work.
>
> Long Description
> The PGconn *conn argument to PQfinish() is not set to NULL.  As a result, calling libpq functions---in particular,
PQexec()---afterPQfinish() has been called, continue to work until the following segmentation fault occurs:

От: pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
Сообщение: Bug #534: factorial function
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Bug #532: backend crashes due to segmentation fault