Re: Questions about the upcoming 7.2?

От Francisco Reyes
Тема Re: Questions about the upcoming 7.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, 9 Dec 2001, Tom Lane wrote:

> We're planning to do tablespaces RSN (hopefully 7.3).  I see no value
> in doing a half-baked feature when that's coming up.

When is 7.3 planned for (if all goes well)? Late 2002?
I am asking primarily because of another question I also asked.
I am "upsizing" a prostgresql box and I am wondering if I am better off
with one 15K rpm drive or 2 10Krpm drive. If table spaces were expected by
mid next year then I may go for the two 10k drives.