Re: Getting matching and non-matching results (long)

От Roberto Mello
Тема Re: Getting matching and non-matching results (long)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 01:07:20PM -0800, Stephan Szabo wrote:

> > SELECT COUNT(incident_id), drug_name, grade_name
> > FROM sds_offenders o, sds_drugs d, sds_drug_offenses do, sds_grades g
> > WHERE o.drug_p = 't'
> >   AND o.offender_id = do.offender_id
> >   AND d.drug_id = do.drug_id
> > GROUP BY drug_name, grade_name, d.sort_key
> > ORDER BY d.sort_key
>
> I think you need a
> g.gradeid=o.gradeid
> in the where clause as well to constrain g to
> the grade for which the offender belonged, right?

Yes, I figured this mistake minutes after sending the message to the list.
The problem is that with g.grade_id = o.grade_id there it gives me _only_
the grades that have incidents in them, instead of _all_ the grades with
0's for those without incidents.

-Roberto

--
+----| http://fslc.usu.edu USU Free Software & GNU/Linux Club |------+ Roberto Mello - Computer Science, USU -
http://www.brasileiro.net      http://www.sdl.usu.edu - Space Dynamics Lab, Developer

"Carrier detected." Go to the dentist...

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: