Re: Sending Explain output to a perl client

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: Sending Explain output to a perl client
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Thanks Tom.  Guess I should have tried it before I posted.  Turns out the
explain output goes both in my Apache error log (the script was running under
mod_perl) and my postgresql log, without doing anything special. DBD::Pg must be
treating it like an error message, which seems to work out fine.

At least I learned from finally looking at the pgsql log that I needed to
increase my WAL_FILES parameter. And I figured out which version of the query to
use.  Thanks,

Wes Sheldahl

Tom Lane <tgl%sss.pgh.pa.us@interlock.lexmark.com> on 12/04/2001 01:38:23 PM