OK, fixed

От Bruce Momjian
Тема OK, fixed
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
OK, I was having to do two commits for every FAQ change because this:

    cvs commit FAQ src/FAQ/FAQ.html

would not work if I was in the /doc directory.  It would only commit one
file.

However this does work:

    cvs doc/FAQ doc/src/FAQ/FAQ.html

Not sure why but being in another directory allows a commit of both
files.

Also, I kept seeing one more thing to clean up, hence all the commits.
I will try and control myself.  :-)