Contact info for Awaiting input from owner

От sally.hardaker@only-yellow-pages.com
Тема Contact info for Awaiting input from owner
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Dear Sir or Madam,

Please can you advise who I should contact to ask permission to include
postgresql.rmplc.co.uk in the Only-Yellow-Pages global online directory.

There is no charge, but we do need their permission.

Thanking you in anticipation of your kind response,

Sally Hardaker
Assistant Content Editor
sally.hardaker@only-yellow-pages.com

There's an ONLY- "SOMETHING" for EVERYTHING on the 'NET !
http://www.only-yellow-pages.com