Re: alter table

От Andrew Gould
Тема Re: alter table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yuri,

You are correct that the alter table syntax does not
support changing the data type of a column or dropping
a column.

I've never added a column with default values, so I
could be wrong here; but if your new column contains
integers, shouldn't the default value be mentioned
without the single quotes?

Best of luck,

Andrew Gould

majordomo@postgresql.org)