Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> > Let me add that the number of patches that go into .1 and later releases
> > is decreasing, so we may be more aggresive this time in branching the
> > development tree earlier this time.
>
> Maybe.  Beta has been so quiet that I figure either (a) we've got a real
> solid release here, or (b) hardly anyone's beta testing.  If it's (a)
> then the post-release period will be quiet too.  If it's (b) ...
>
> If things are still quiet two weeks after release then I'd be ready
> to make the branch then.  If not, we'll know we need more time.

I can't believe people aren't testing the beta.  They have jumped all
over betas in the past.  The only reason people wouldn't be testing is
because we are getting less popular, and I _know_ that isn't true.

Сообщение: Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking
Сообщение: Re: Support for QNX6, POSIX IPC and PTHREAD-style locking