Re: Porting Oracle Decode to Postgresql

От MindTerm
Тема Re: Porting Oracle Decode to Postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Dear Michael Ansley ,
 It seems that c program in postgresql support
unspecified number of input parameter. The example is
as following :
 But in the CREATE FUNCTION , it needs to specify the
number and type of arguments... how to rewrite it to
support vary number of input parameters ?

c program:

PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1(c_overpaid);

Datum
c_overpaid(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
{   TupleTableSlot  *t = (TupleTableSlot *)
PG_GETARG_POINTER(0);   int32            limit = PG_GETARG_INT32(1);   bool isnull;   int32 salary;
   salary = DatumGetInt32(GetAttributeByName(t,
"salary", &isnull));   if (isnull)       PG_RETURN_BOOL(false);   /* Alternatively, we might prefer to do
PG_RETURN_NULL() for null salary */
   PG_RETURN_BOOL(salary > limit);
}

--- "Michael Ansley (UK)"