Re: sgml cleanup

От Brent Verner
Тема Re: sgml cleanup
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 22 Nov 2001 at 00:07 (-0500), Bruce Momjian wrote:
| > Brent Verner <brent@rcfile.org> writes:
| >
| > > I have no clue about the recommended docs toolchain.
| >
| > I don't claim to be excessively clued either ... all I know is what I
| > read in the PG docs:
| > http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.1/postgres/doc-toolsets.html
|
| I think we use docbook 3.2 while 4.0 doesn't support </>, or something
| like that.

ah, so "</>" _is_ a legal closing tag.  I suspected as much after
seeing how many there were, and the fact that I could get thru the
postgres.tar build.

  I found that I had to have the 0.7.0 version of docbook2man-spec.pl
instead of the version installed on my system (0.6.9).  After tweaking
the script to run, I finally got the man.tar made :-)

sorry for the noise.
  brent

Happy Thanksgiving to you all!
to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman