Re: beta3

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hi!
>
> Could you please let me know the reason you're looking for it?
> (I'm just curious :-))

That's an excellent question.  We moved the Postscript file out of the
main CVS into the web page CVS because it wasn't really source code.

Of course, if we had the LaTeX, it would be documentation source code.
However, we have no intention of modifying it, so am not sure what value
the LaTeX would be to us.

Guys, why did we want the source, exactly?  I think just putting the
Postscript on the web site is enough.

Pennsylvania19026