Re: A newbie's opinion - postgres NEEDS a Windows binary!

От marpet@linuxpl.org
Тема Re: A newbie's opinion - postgres NEEDS a Windows binary!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 21 Nov 2001 07:08:42 +0200
"Andrew G. Hammond" <drew@xyzzy.dhs.org> wrote:

> Toss in the added benifit of not having to reboot your database server every
> couple of hours, and it's a no-brainer.  Probably shouldn't be telling
> everyone this, but I make good money transitioning Access and MSSQL systems
> to Postgres.

why not? let all the people know, that it really WORKS and someone is
going to actually PAY MONEY to have someone make it work!

This is reassuring for both developers and the users :-)

regards

--
Marek Pętlicki <marpet@linuxpl.org>
Linux User ID=162988