Re: A newbie's opinion - postgres NEEDS a Windows

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: A newbie's opinion - postgres NEEDS a Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general

If end-user productivity or ease of administration are the main concerns,
perhaps Postgres could be installed on the linux server but you could use
something like pgAdmin to do most of your administration of it?  There are also
browser based tools.......

Wes Sheldahl

Doug McNaught <doug%wireboard.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 11/20/2001 11:19:36
AM