Re: beta3

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: beta3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Lun 19 Nov 2001 22:49, you wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Nov 2001, Christopher Kings-Lynne wrote:

Go to www.sunfreeware.com and get bzip2 for Solaris.
I even recompiled the new tar with support for bzip2! :-)

Saludos... :-)

P.D.: bzip2 is slow, but you can get a real small package with it, even
though PostgreSQL isn't that big, if we compare it with KDE or Mozilla.

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?