Re: nested select query take too long

От wsheldah@lexmark.com
Тема Re: nested select query take too long
Дата
Список pgsql-general

What about using an outer join instead?  This requires PostgreSQL 7.1 or later.

SELECT DISTINCT dom_ns.domname, dom_ns.tldtype
FROM dom_ns LEFT OUTER JOIN domains ON dom_ns.domname = domains.domname
WHERE domain.domname IS NULL;

--Wes Sheldahl

"Arsalan Zaidi" <azaidi%directi.com@interlock.lexmark.com> on 11/19/2001
05:31:43 AM