Re: Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well)

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Open Items (was: RE: [HACKERS] Beta going well)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > The only problem I have now is that odbc/md5.h needs those unsigned
> > defines and it can't probe the results of queries by configure.  odbc
> > allows for stand-alone compile.
>
> ODBC uses all kinds of other configure results, so it can use this one as
> well.  You only need to make sure you hard-code the test result for
> Windows somewhere.

Good point, Peter.  I had not seen that psqlodbc.h does conditionally
include pg_config.h.  I have added this test to md5.h:
/* Also defined in include/c.h */#if SIZEOF_UINT8 == 0typedef unsigned char uint8;    /* == 8 bits */typedef unsigned
shortuint16;  /* == 16 bits */typedef unsigned int uint32;    /* == 32 bits */#endif   /* SIZEOF_UINT8 == 0 */

In the case of WIN32, SIZEOF_UINT8 is not defined, so it should compare
equal to zero, and should include those defines, as needed.  It now
matches c.h.  Is that OK?

Pennsylvania19026