Re: Further open item (Was: Status of 7.2)

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Further open item (Was: Status of 7.2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I just want to know now if this is an issue for PostgreSQL hackers:
>
>    [ ] yes
>    [ ] no
>    [ ] we are discussing about that
>
> In case of "no" I would be happy if you could provide me with some
> technical reasons which could help me arguing.

My guess is that its likely to get discussed again when 7.3 development
starts if someone brings it up.  I think right now alot of discussion
is towards the 7.2betas and bugs and stuff that might possibly get put off
that was already talked about earlier in this cycle.